| Kemo Alquimista |

What's in a name?
Kemo - abreviatura de kemosabe, a palavra apache para "aquele que possuí muito conhecimento"... ou não, who knows?
Alquimista - aquele que procura mais e melhor, conhecimento, vivência, momentos e experiência. E um livro que mudou a minha perspectiva da vida...
So welcome to the jungle, we've got fun n games!

10 July 2007

Thank-You

To Whom It May Concern,


"Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know."
Ernest Hemingway

Thank-you Mr. Hemingway, for helping me rest my mind in knowing the "reason-why" of my constant gloominess...

By the way, love the beard ;)

2 Comments:

  • At 12:51 am, Blogger Filipe Feio said…

    So... You're «intelligent». Good news... ;)

     
  • At 2:47 am, Blogger kemo said…

    Feio,

    Well... as sure as hell I'm not happy so... it just might mean something ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home